Sydney Allergy Troubleshooter
Tuesday 20 June 2017 • 7pm–9.30pm
Continuing Professional Development Points
- RACGP: 4 Category 2 CPD points approved
- ACRRM: 2 Core PDP points approved
- Zenith Theatre, Corner McIntosh Street & Railway Road, Chatswood
- Limited complimentary parking is available at the venue. To claim your complimentary space you must park at the Wilson car park on level B3 at the corner of McIntosh Street and the Pacific Highway. Please retain your car park entry ticket. During the breaks please see registration to pick up your exit ticket or you will be charged upon exiting the car park. Without this exit ticket you will be charged for your parking. The free parking option is only available at the Wilson car park on the corner of McIntosh Street and the Pacific Highway Once these spaces are filled, free parking is also available at the nearby Chatswood Westfield at 1 Anderson Street. Parking is free for access after 6pm and is a 7 minute walk to the venue.
- Approx. 30 mins drive from the airport
- The Zenith Theatre is serviced by public transport options. Please visit Transport NSW to plan your trip.
- More information available at the Zenith Theatre website
Complimentary registration for GP registrars, junior doctors and medical students. Call Healthed to register – 1300 797 794.
Information was correct at time of publication. Subject to change.
OR WATCH THE FREE LIVE WEBCAST
While the seminar is taking place in Sydney, health professionals across Australia can watch the live webcast in the comfort of your own home or clinic.
The webcast audience will have the opportunity to ask the speakers questions and participate in polling during the event. Stream the seminar on your computer, tablet or internet-connected device. Instructions on how to log in to the webcast will be emailed to registered delegates in the weeks before the event.
Check that your device is able to stream videos. Visit our Live Webcast page to make sure that you have the right browser, media player and internet speed.
Information was correct at the time of printing. Subject to change.