A Practical Update on Cow’s Milk Protein Allergy – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Dr Rajanayagam explains that cow’s milk protein allergy (CMA) is a common problem that can have serious impacts if not managed effectively. Jeremy will also describe the difference between IgE, Non-IgE CMA and intolerance and detail strategies for GP management of non-IgE CMA. The mediating role of the microbiome and potential of probiotics will also be covered.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point