Adult Vaccination – Updates, Developments & New Zoster Jab – Lecture 1 CPD Point
In this Healthed lecture, Prof Tony Cunningham AO, FAHMS, outlines the practical steps that can be taken to improve vaccine access and uptake in older people, an update on upcoming changes to the schedule, examine when unfunded vaccines are still clinically important, preview the upcoming new and important zoster vaccine and explains how adult immunisations need to be timed in the midst of the COVID vaccine roll-out.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
This educational activity was developed by Healthed at the request of and with funding from GSK.