Allergic and Systemic Skin Disease – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Clinical A/Prof Kurt Gebauer explains that allergic reactions are a common problem encountered in general practice, often without an obvious cause but nevertheless with a patient both worried and in significant discomfort. Prof Gebauer provides a systematic approach to assessing and managing this common presentation with extensive slides and a lot of practical, useful clinical practice tips.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point