Allergic Rhinitis – Optimising Management – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Prof Richard Harvey – Rhinologist at Dept. of Otolaryngology, St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney, University of New South Wales & Macquarie University, discusses the nature and treatment of sino-nasal complaints with a focus on rhinitis. There is still much confusion as to whether these symptoms are simply a condition of the nasal passage (rhinitis) or part of broader condition affecting the upper airway (sinusitis). Rhinitis can be allergy, but many patients suffer from neurogenic responses or chemical irritation of the airway which will rarely respond to traditional therapies.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point