Anaphylaxis in Infants and Young Children
The emerging problem and challenge of recognising anaphylaxis in infants and young children under the age of five is the topic of this podcast lecture by Dr Preeti Joshi, paediatric allergy and immunology specialist and member of Allergy and Anaphylaxis Australia’s medical advisory board.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point