Breast Implants and Complications
Breast implants have been the subject of major controversy. In this podcast, Plastic Surgeon and President of the International Confederation of Plastic Surgery Societies Prof Rodney Cooter provides practical advice about breast implants – including their risks and complications – and also explains the origins of the controversies, and the registry efforts undertaken to generate better data about these high-risk implantable devices.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point