But What About Food? Dietary Changes For Weight Management – Lecture CPD 1 Point
In this Healthed lecture, Alicia Grunseit, Dietitian at The Children’s Hospital Westmead explains that managing obesity in children involves a whole family approach with a strong focus on dietary habits and other healthy lifestyle habits and provides suggestions for making dietary changes to achieve and maintain weight loss.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point