Carcinoma in-situ of the Breast – What GPs Need to Know – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Dr Cindy Mak, a Breast Surgeon at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and Mater Hospital, and a Director of Breast Services at Chris O’Brien Lifehouse, discusses carcinoma in-situ of the breast – how this impacts on patients, and what they should expect in terms of treatment.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point