Cervical Cancer Screening – The Co-Test and Self-Collection – Lecture CPD 1 Point
In this Healthed lecture, A/Prof Deborah Bateson – Medical Director, Family Planning NSW; Clinical Associate Professor, University of Sydney will review the role and rationale for performing a co-test within the National Cervical Screening Program and revisit eligibility for a self-collected vaginal HPV sample. The co-test is used for patients at higher risk of cervical screening including those with symptoms suggestive of cervical cancer and as part of Test of Cure following treatment of histology-proven high grade lesions.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point