Clinical Cases in Osteoporosis – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Prof Seeman will explain which patients are predisposed to fracture and why measuring remodelling markers and microstructure with BMD are important in osteopenia as well as osteoporosis. Choice of drug and duration of treatment are influenced by remodelling and microstructure assessment and these will also be explained.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point