COPD Inhaler Devices – Common User Errors
In this podcast, Respiratory Physician Dr Christopher Worsnop describes how each of the inhalers prescribed for COPD patients are used, including various tricks to make sure patients are getting the drugs from the devices into their lungs. The positive and negative features of each inhaler are discussed, along with the drugs available in each inhaler, and where they fit into COPD management.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point