Coronavirus Update: Protecting Your Practice, Travel Advice, and Possible Treatments – Interview
Clinical Microbiologist and Infectious Diseases physician Dr Bernard Hudson shares the latest on safety in your practice, and while travelling, in an interview with GP and RACGP President Dr Harry Nespolon. He covers the latest on protective equipment and techniques, how to stay safe while in the air, and some of the potential treatments for COVID-19.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point