Current Best Practice for Management of Complex Facial Skin Cancers – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Specialist Plastic Surgeon – Dr Joe Dusseldorp explains why facial cancers require a number of special considerations starting from the biopsy technique itself, and the fact that lesions in certain parts of the face are prone to recurrence. Current techniques in facial reconstruction allow for very minimal scarring, which is something patients always worry about.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point