CV Risk and Testosterone – Fact vs Fiction
The Director of Clinical Research at Hudson Institute of Medical Research, Prof Robert McLachlan, explores Cardiovascular Risk and Testosterone, including organic vs ‘late onset’ hypogonadism, cardiovascular epidemiological studies, retrospective prescription database studies, randomised controlled trials and the associated practical implications between Cardiovascular Risk and Testosterone Treatment.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point