Depression – When First Line Therapy Doesn’t Work. What Do I Do Next and How Do I Do It? – Lecture
This Healthed lecture by Clinical A/Prof David Horgan, Psychiatrist, Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry, University of Melbourne and Founder, Australian Suicide Prevention Foundation, will first consider antidepressant efficacy before focusing on antidepressant options and comparative effectiveness, optimising outcome by minimising “pseudo-resistance”. David will provide many useful practical management tips and advice that can’t be found in textbooks.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point