Early GI Cancer Detection – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Interventional Endoscopist and Gastroenterologist – A/Prof Saxena, summarises the various red flag clinical features associated with the common GI cancers and explains how each should be monitored, investigated and where possible, managed before major surgery is necessary. A very practically orientated talk for frontline clinicians.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point