Early Life Solutions to the Modern Health Crisis – Lecture CPD 1 Point
In this Healthed lecture, Prof Susan Prescott explains that the risk for most of the common non-communicable diseases begins at conception and even before that, with the health of the parents. This also means that to truly overcome the rising rates of modern disease, of which obesity is a major example, we must target prevention from the first moments of life. There is now substantial evidence showing that a healthy start to life can reduce the risk of both early and later chronic disease, including obesity.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point