Elective Egg Freezing – What GPs Need to Know – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Dr Michele Kwik, Fertility Specialist and Clinical Director at IVFAustralia, explains why elective egg freezing has become an increasingly common request. The woman’s age is the most important factor in determining whether or not this will be a successful strategy. Michele will describe the role of AMH testing, the process, costs and risks women undergo to freeze eggs.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point