Flu Vaccination During COVID Vaccine Roll-out – Lecture CPD 1 Point
In this Healthed lecture, Prof Kristine Macartney reminds us that as the spotlight remains on COVID, it’s important not to forget about influenza. Increasing complacency with regards to social distancing, mask use and handwashing compounded by some who may prioritise receiving the COVID 19 vaccines over the flu vaccines may result in more cases of flu this year. GPs need to encourage our patients towards a high uptake of flu vaccination and to develop a strategy to fit flu vaccination into the COVID vax programme for this year.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point