Going Viral: Episode 116
CPD: 1 Point
Going Viral: Autoimmunity and COVID-19 – why does it matter?
In this episode:
– Steroids for severe COVID-19 are helpful, but for mild COVID-19 they could make it worse
– Which immunomodulating drugs impact on COVID-19 severity?
– Could COVID-19 infection trigger autoimmune syndromes?
Host: Dr David Lim, GP
Guest: A/Prof Stephen Reddel, Neurologist & Neuroimmunology Clinic Head, Concord Repatriation General Hospital Sydney; PhD in Immunology
Producer: Dr Ramesh Manocha, GP
Total time: 44 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point