Going Viral: Episode 13
In this episode:
– Telephone consultations – are you indemnified?
– Your medicolegal telehealth obligations explained
– You develop a dry cough and fever – now what?
– Updated testing criteria for medical professionals
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guests: Dr Penny Browne, GP and Chief Medical Officer at medical defence organisation Avant; Georgie Haysom, Avant’s Head of Research Education and Advocacy
Total time: 17 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point