Going Viral: Episode 160
Going Viral: Will Australia’s pandemic roadmap work?
In this episode:
– An expert applies scientific scrutiny and highlights important issues with Australia’s proposed roadmap out of the pandemic
– Why is the NSW lockdown not working – what must be done
– Some comments on the UK and Israel situation
Host: Dr David Lim, GP and Medical Educator
Total time: 37 mins
Guest: Prof Stephen Duckett, Health Economist, Fellow of the Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia; Health and Aged Care Program Director, Grattan Institute; Australian public policy think tank and Emeritus Professor of Health Policy, La Trobe University
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
– Listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
– Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
– Log in to your myCPD dashboard
– Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
– A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.