Going Viral: Episode 162
Going Viral: Is the plan to open up at 70% vaccination level too fast?
In this episode:
– One person’s freedom is another person’s going to hospital
– This plan was developed by business for business
– Find out more about OzSage
Host: Dr David Lim, GP and Medical Educator
Total time: 25 mins
Guest: Prof Stephen Duckett, Health Economist; Fellow of the Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia; Health and Aged Care Program Director, Grattan Institute; Australian public policy think tank and Emeritus Professor of Health Policy, La Trobe University
|Register for the Oral Contraception Masterclass>>|
Oral Contraception Masterclass
Advanced Prescribing, Common Questions, and Curly Cases
Expert Panel Facilitated by Dr Terri Foran, Panelist: A/Prof Deborah Bateson, Prof Rod Baber, and Dr Elina Safro
Part 1 – Physiology and Pharmacology of Oral Contraception
Part 2 – Basic and Intermediate Prescription of Oral Contraception
Dr Terri Foran, Sexual Health Physician; Conjoint Senior Lecturer, School of Women’s and Children’s Health, UNSW
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
– Listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
– Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
– Log in to your myCPD dashboard
– Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
– A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.