Going Viral: Episode 170
Going Viral: Omicron and general COVID update
In this episode:
– What we know about Omicron so far
– Boosters should be given earlier than six months
– Children are the current Covid target group
Host: Dr David Lim, GP and Medical Educator
Total time: 50 mins
Guest: Prof Mary-Louise McLaws, Epidemiologist; Director, Immunisation Coalition; Professor of Epidemiology, Healthcare Infection and Infectious Diseases Control, UNSW
– Decision aid: Should I get the COVID-19 vaccine?
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
– Listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
– Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
– Log in to your myCPD dashboard
– Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
– A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.