Going Viral: Episode 20
– Asymptomatic shedders
– Which tests are the most sensitive when?
– Should we worry about mutation?
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: Dr Bernard Hudson, Clinical Microbiologist and Infectious Diseases Physician
Total time: 17 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point