Going Viral: Episode 29
In this episode:
– Is reducing the lock-down a really good idea?
– What about the risk of a second wave?
– Post infection immunity
– Will international travel resume soon?
– Flu season and vaccine considerations
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: A/Prof Sanjaya Senanayake, Infectious Diseases Physician; Medical School, ANU
Total time: 28 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point