Going Viral: Episode 31
In this episode:
– How is Qantas handling high risk passengers right now?
– What infection control measures are taken by flight crew, flight attendants and ground staff?
– How are high risk passengers handled?
– How are planes disinfected?
– What international flights are still happening in and out of Australia?
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: Dr Ian Hosegood, Chief Medical Officer, Qantas
Producer: Dr Ramesh Manocha, GP
Total time: 21 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point