Going Viral: Episode 33
In this episode:
– Impact of lock-down and isolation
– Police reports are up, calls to helplines are down – why?
– What is the impact on children who witness domestic violence?
– Role of the GP?
– Red flags and what should a GP do if a patient discloses?
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: Prof Kelsey Hegarty, Chair in Family Violence Prevention, University of Melbourne and The Royal Women’s Hospital
Producer: Dr Ramesh Manocha, GP
Total time: 27 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point