Going Viral: Episode 36
In this episode:
– Why we shouldn’t assume that a vaccine will come
– Why COVID-19 will represent a major challenge for vaccine makers
– What is a more realistic timeline?
– What about those rumours that COVID-19 was made in a lab?
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: Prof Ian Frazer, Clinical Immunologist; Researcher for Vaccine Development, Faculty of Medicine, The University of QLD
Producer: Dr Ramesh Manocha, GP
Total time: 23 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point