Going Viral: Episode 40
In this episode:
– 10 million test kits- how do we deploy them?
– COVID toes, Kawasaki cases and schools
– Where did Singapore go wrong?
– Did Sweden really get away with it?
– Winter is coming
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: A/Prof Sanjaya Senanayake, Infectious Diseases Physician; Medical School, ANU
Producer: Dr Ramesh Manocha, GP
Total time: 28 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point