Going Viral: Episode 48
In this episode:
– Hypoxic but asymptomatic…they become critical very fast, oximetry is essential
– “Cytokine release syndrome”
– Asthma and COPD management tips
– Are corticosteroids a problem in light of COVID-19?
– Do RTIs increase COVID risk?
– Winter is coming…does it matter with regard to COVID?
– Speculating about vaccines, the second wave preparations
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: Dr Chris Worsnop, Respiratory and Sleep Physician, Austin Hospital, Melbourne
Total time: 19 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point