Going Viral: Episode 51
In this episode:
– A brilliant young doctor describes his frontline experience in the NY Covid crisis
– 20% of health professionals are catching covid
– What’s NY like under lockdown?
– What are the lessons that we can learn from the NY and USA experience?
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: A/Prof Thomas Oxley, Interventional Neurologist, Mt Sinai Hospital, New York
Total time: 14 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point