Going Viral: Episode 52
In this episode:
– The definitive update on PIMS-TS…Kawasaki-like disease, toxic shock syndrome and other COVID related issues in children
– Why are these syndromes clinically significant?
– What are the clinical features, when to suspect, how is it treated?
– Implications for the return to school
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: Prof David Burgner, Paediatric infectious diseases physician, (NHMRC) Senior Research Fellow, Honorary (NHFA) Future Leader Fellow, a Professorial Fellow at Melbourne University, Consultant at Monash Children’s Hospital, Researcher at The Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne
Total time: 21 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point