Going Viral: Episode 53
In this episode:
– An Australian vaccine available before Christmas?
– Why the vaccine pessimists are wrong
– We almost had the vaccine ten years ago- what happened?
– Vaccinology and how best to prepare for SARS THREE
– Important thoughts about the second wave
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: Prof Nikolai Petrovsky, Director of Endocrinology; Flinders Medical Centre, Professor of Medicine at Flinders University, Vice-President and Secretary-General of the International Immunomics Society, Founder of ‘Vaxine’
Total time: 28 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point