Going Viral: Episode 56
In this episode:
– Workplace air conditioning and ventilation risks are underestimated
– Do partitions reduce risk of transmission?
– Cruise ship risks relate to ventilation design
– Future building design will change to eliminate airflow related transmission
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: Prof Lidia Morawska, Director of the International Laboratory for Air Quality and Health (ILAQH) at QUT, Professor; School of Chemistry, Physics and Mechanical Engineering; Faculty of Science & Engineering, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Brisbane, Australia.
Total time: 22 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point