Going Viral: Episode 58
In this episode:
– Is diabetes a risk factor for COVID or is it circumstantial evidence?
– Can COVID CAUSE diabetes?
– Should diabetes related medication regimes be modified in light of COVID?
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: Prof Merlin Thomas, Physician scientist; Department of Diabetes, Monash University, Melbourne
Total time: 17 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point