Going Viral: Episode 59
CPD: 1 Point
In this episode:
– Is obesity really a risk factor for COVID?
– Stigmatisation of obesity is important to keep in mind
– What is the relationship between chronic inflammation, obesity and COVID?
– Obesity management advice
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: Prof John Dixon, Adjunct Professor; Iverson Health Innovations Institute, Swinburne University, Melbourne
Total time: 34 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point