Going Viral: Episode 62
In this episode:
– The Francophile’s Experience of COVID-19 in France
– Why aren’t the politicians listening to the scientists?
– Unexpected Social changes arising
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: Prof Tony Catto-Smith, Paediatric Gastroenterologist; Director, Department of Gastroenterology, The Royal Children’s Hospital; American Gastroenterology Association Fellow; Author.
Total time: 29 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point