Going Viral: Episode 65
Practical tips to reduce the risk of getting Covid at protests or the footy
In this episode:
– Are we on the right track with regard to lifting of restrictions?
– Protest safely: use a mask and download the COVID-safe app
– The US is out of control… implications for Australia
– NZ says it has eliminated COVID… what does that mean?
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guests: Prof Raina MacIntyre, Head of Biosecurity, UNSW Kirby Institute
Total time: 11 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point