Going Viral: Episode 75
CPD: 1 Point
Going Viral: The BRACE trial & off-target benefits of vaccines
In this episode:
– What is the BRACE trial?
– What are the off-target benefits of vaccines?
– Should health professionals be getting the BCG?
– Measles, marrow suppression and generalised vulnerability to illness
Host: Dr David Lim, GP
Guest: Dr Rama Kandasamy, Paediatrician, Sydney Children’s Hospital; NHMRC Emerging Leader Fellow; Conjoint Lecturer, Infectious Diseases Research, UNSW
Total time: 38 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point