Going Viral: Episode 80
Going Viral: COVID-19 Tests – Swab, Saliva, Serum or Stool?
In this episode:
– Nasopharyngeal swab is still the gold standard
– What about false positives and weak positives?
– Understanding the saliva test, point of care tests
Host: Dr David Lim, GP
Guest: Dr Michael Wehrhahn, Clinical Microbiologist and Infectious Disease Physician, Douglass Hanly Moir Pathology.
Total time: 25 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point