Going Viral: Episode 82
Going Viral: More lessons from Victoria, what’s wrong with WHO, and understanding the social contract
In this episode:
– The Victorian outbreak – why is it different?
– Challenging WHO’s unscientific and illogical assumptions about aerosol transmission
– What is the social contract?
Host: Dr David Lim, GP
Guest: Prof Raina MacIntyre, Head of Biosecurity, UNSW Kirby Institute.
Total time: 28 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point