Going Viral: Episode 83
Going Viral: The 1.5m rule and other false assumptions about COVID-19 transmission
In this episode:
– The letter to the WHO… why the 1.5m rule is probably wrong
– Small droplet transmission (aerosol) travels much further than 1.5m and explains super spreading events
– Why so much disagreement on masks?
– What can GPs do?
Host: Dr David Lim, GP
Guest: A/Prof Euan Tovey, Associate Professor & Principal Research Fellow, Central Clinical School, Woolcock Institute of Medical Research; University of Sydney
Total time: 29 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point