Going Viral: Episode 95
Going Viral: Sydney’s hot spots – The safety rules aren’t evidence-based, aren’t realistic and aren’t enforceable
In this episode:
– Is it really safe or sensible right now to have dinner at a table of 10 in a restaurant? To go to a pub or club?
– The community must drive behaviour change – financial and moral incentives are important
– Does the WHO deserve the criticism it is getting?
Host: Dr David Lim, GP
Guest: Bill Bowtell AO, Adjunct Professor, Kirby Institute for Infection and Immunity, UNSW; Executive Director, Pacific Friends of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
Total time: 25 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point