Going Viral with Dr Harry Nespolon: Episode 12
In this episode:
– Serological testing – a game changer or a diversion?
– A vaccine – who’s working on this and where are they at?
– Why did the UK change strategy on herd immunity?
– What is Australia’s likely COVID-19 trajectory?
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: Prof Robert Booy, Infectious Diseases Specialist and Paediatrician; Professor of Paediatrics at the Westmead Institute for Medical Research, University of Sydney
Total time: 18 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point