Impacts of a Post-Polio History
Dr Stephen De Graaff, a Rehabilitation Physician and a Clinical Advisory Group Member of Polio Australia, will discuss how to identify and manage the Impacts of a Post-Polio History. When coupled with the effects of ageing, patients with a history of polio often require specific respiratory, orthopaedic, speech, and exercise recommendations. In this podcast Dr De Graaff covers the signs and symptoms of the Late Effects of Polio, as well as assessment and referral to manage the degree of impact of the issues someone will experience.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point