Influenza-like Illness – A Systematic Approach to Assessment – Lecture
In the context of COVID-19, the significance and importance of assessing patients who present with influenza-like illness has become even more important in primary care. Prof Andrew Lloyd, Infectious Diseases Physician and Immunology Researcher at Kirby Institute, UNSW, will provide a framework and practical advice on how to assess patients with these clinical features.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point