Is there an Opioid Epidemic in Australia?
Is there an opioid crisis in Australia? While the situation here is not yet at the levels seen in the USA, there is cause for concern. In this podcast Prof Schug, Professor and Chair of Anaesthesiology and Pain Medicine at the University of Western Australia, presents facts and observations suggesting that we need to take steps now to prevent a similar crisis on our own doorstep.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point