Major Changes in the Prevention of Heart Failure
Prof Andrew Sindone, Director of the Heart Failure Unit and Department of Cardiac Rehabilitation at Concord Hospital, will discuss the causes and management of heart failure with a focus on major new developments regarding the role of SGLTs in the prevention and management of heart failure in patients with and without T2D. He will also describe the significance of the recently reported DAPA HF findings and their practical relevance in this podcast lecture.
This podcast is supported by an unrestricted educational grant from AstraZeneca.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point